If you ask a five year old how many fingers they have on one hand, they’re happy to tell you by counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 before telling you five. If you ask them how many on the other hand, they start counting again. They do this so many times that they start to get the concept of math. Learning math starts with the concept, and the same is true for learning about finances. I know some adults who don’t know the concept of financial budgeting, and that’s where their problems start.You don’t have to make it complex. You can make a game out of it. List five things they enjoy, like shopping for something they like, eating something they like, or going somewhere fun, with the cost for each one. hen give them enough money for only three of those five things.
- Antoine Clements's blog
- Articles by Nicole Clemow on ArticleSnatch.com
- Comments on Loulou's views: A financially savvy giveaway for your child!
- Rainy Days and Mom Days » ParentingBecause you need the rain to enjoy the rainbows
- RSSMix.com Mix ID 373394This feed was created by mixing existing feeds from various sources.
- Rainy Days and Mom Days » Teaching and LearningBecause you need the rain to enjoy the rainbows
- Comments on Laura's Mommy Journal: I think he's ready for an allowance
- Antoine24c's Favorite Links from Diigo
- Teaching Kids About MoneyEquip your Children for their Future
- Squidoo: Cute and Funny Coin Banks Kids Will Love!Smart decision : ) Getting a coin bank for your beloved kids can indeed be a great way to teach them about the value of money. Since it's not easy to teach them about it, using these unique coin banks can be an effective way to encourage savings. B
I hired your teacher for training my child.your teacher work great and my child knows abut money savings.Thank You. William NY
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
You made excellent progress with my child and encouraged them to move some of their savings into mutual funds or stocks.Really good website.Thank You. Philip CA