If you ask a five year old how many fingers they have on one hand, they’re happy to tell you by counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 before telling you five. If you ask them how many on the other hand, they start counting again. They do this so many times that they start to get the concept of math. Learning math starts with the concept, and the same is true for learning about finances. I know some adults who don’t know the concept of financial budgeting, and that’s where their problems start.You don’t have to make it complex. You can make a game out of it. List five things they enjoy, like shopping for something they like, eating something they like, or going somewhere fun, with the cost for each one. hen give them enough money for only three of those five things.
- Rainy Days and Mom Days » ParentingBecause you need the rain to enjoy the rainbows
- Articles by Nicole Clemow on ArticleSnatch.com
- Comments on Loulou's views: A financially savvy giveaway for your child!
- Create RSS Feeds for Free at mysitefeed.comcasonmarketing.com RSS feeds, important resources regarding casonmarketing.com, updated frequently throughout the week
- Teaching Kids About MoneyEquip your Children for their Future
- Antoine24c's Favorite Links from Diigo
- Rainy Days and Mom Days » Teaching and LearningBecause you need the rain to enjoy the rainbows
- Comments on: Teaching Kids the Value of a Dollarparenting tips, tricks and commentary
- Antoine Clements's blog
- Teaching Kids About Money
- Rainy Days and Mom Days » Parenting
I hired your teacher for training my child.your teacher work great and my child knows abut money savings.Thank You. William NY
- Are You Seeking A California Moving Company
- Consume For Electricity! Try out These Nutrients Tips.
- Republic Metals Are You Looking For Rare metal Information? Please Read On
- What To Do If You Have A Water Damage Home That Needs Restoration
- Resistance Welding Perfect for Remarkably Efficient Signing up with Strategy
You made excellent progress with my child and encouraged them to move some of their savings into mutual funds or stocks.Really good website.Thank You. Philip CA